- If it's Friday, then it is time for Friday night road ride on Clinton Road. Meet at 5:30 p.m. at the old Village Square Inn on Rt. 23 in Newfoundland.
- Our 4th Annual Juniors in the Jungle K-12 Kids Mountain Bike race is Saturday, April 28! The weather looks great, we have great prizes lined up for our racers, and we're putting the finishing touches on the course this afternoon. Please spread the word, bring the kids, and come out and have a great time! And if you have a few hours free on Saturday, we can always use a hand!
- BMX racing starts on Saturday - good luck to our BMX contingent as they start the 2012 season!
- Sunday, April 29, there is a JORBA ride and trail work day at Jungle Habitat. Meet at the gate at 9 a.m. for a good social paced ride around JH, take a break for lunch, and then spend a few hours doing trail work from 12:30-3:00 p.m. Only free part of the day? No problem, join us for what you can!
- Good luck to our TTC members who are racing at Singlespeed-a-palooza at Stewart on Sunday - and it actually might not rain on them, for a change!
- Finally, don't forget Tuesday mountain bike rides hosted by TTC's James and Vicki - meeting at 22 Crag Place in Ringwood, 6 p.m. Social pace around some of Ringwood's easier trails. Rain cancels.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Quick weekend updates!
Quick reminder of this weekends plans!
Enjoy the weather, and have a great weekend, everyone!