- July 10 - I Dig Tuesdays trail work is ON tonight at Jungle Habitat! It's not going to be raining or 100 degrees, so no excuses! All of the JORBA volunteers are doing great work on the trails - come be a part of it!
- July 11 - 2 rides for Wednesday - Ladies Only road ride on Clinton Road - 6 p.m. usual time and place. Also, we're doing a Kittatinny race pre-ride - 5:30 p.m. at the Goodale Road parking lot. We'll do at least 2 laps of the course. You don't need to be racing in Sunday's H2H race to join us - just know we'll be moving at close to race pace!
- July 13 - Friday - the ever popular Friday night Clinton Road ride - 6 p.m.
- July 14 - Saturday - another Kittatinny Valley State Park race pre-ride - from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Even if you are not racing on Sunday - this is a great place to ride!
- July 15 - Sunday - Campmor H2H race #5 presented by Team Bulldog .
- July 15 - Sunday - also a perennial favorite - our TTC NYC rides! More details to come shortly - stay tuned!
- Also on Sunday, NJ Gran Fondo is running one of a series of training rides - but only if you are registered to ride the NJ Gran Fondo, you can join in on these rides! More info on this Sunday's ride is here . For those of you who are into Strava hunting, here is the NJ Gran Fondo Strava page.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
July 10-15 rides and events!
Stay tuned for more rides and updates!