- Reminder - tonight's Ladies Night ride has been canceled due to flooding. Nancy Towner has re-scheduled for next week, Sept. 7. Details here .
- For those of you who want to go out for a road ride tonight, Anneke will be leading an easy paced ride around Greenwood Lake today, leaving Town Cycle at 6 p.m. Rumor has it that there are still branches down around the lake, but hopefully they've been cleared up today, and it'll be a good chance to clear the cobwebs out!
- As you have heard, Clinton Road is closed due to road washouts in two places. At some point, we may be able to ride there, but with the multitude of branches down, etc., we have decided to cancel this week's Friday night ride. If we re-schedule, we'll let you know!
- Don't forget we are doing trail clean up at Jungle Habitat on Saturday morning, meeting at 8:30 a.m. for bagels and bananas. We'll work from 9-12, cleaning up the mess Irene left behind. Ride afterwards, for all those who are interested! This is a PayDirt eligible work day, so get those hours in now!
- Still working out details for our Sunday road ride -stay tuned!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Irene is still messing with us!
Hope everyone has finished cleaning up all their downed branches and has their power back on!
Thanks to everyone for their patience as we work our way through the messes that Irene has left behind!