Friday, August 6, 2010

Additional weekend ride - for the knobby tire crowd!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE - Ride Canceled!!! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Unfortunately, Mike has to cancel for Sunday - we'll let you know when we re-schedule! Our apologies for the inconvenience.

For those of you who prefer the woods to the road, we will be having a ride at Jungle Habitat on Sunday morning, August 8th at 7:30 a.m. We'll cover most of the trails at the Hab, but at a beginner pace. Meet our ride leader Mike M. at the gates, and he'll take you on a tour of the place, and you'll still be home in plenty of time to mow the lawn!

As always, any questions - info@teamtowncycle.com . Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just back from the Jungle and logged onto the blog to see if I'd screwed this up..... anyway, thanks to Mike for getting my a** up the crack of dawn. At least now I now that my bike works at 7:30 am! :)
Lots of new stuff has been built since the last time I was up there.... maybe next time I'll get the tour.
Maggie