- Tomorrow night is the Race Across the Sky film premiere in our area. It covers the 2010 Leadville 100 in all its' glory - all reviews about it are fantastic! Check out the theaters that are showing it here .
- Saturday, November 6th - we'll be doing course prep and, once we're done, a little pre-riding up at Hidden Valley. Join us from 12-4 p.m. and get a sneak peak at the course for our cyclocross race on Sunday!
- Sunday, November 7th - our 2nd annual cyclocross race at The Hidden Valley Club in Vernon, NJ! Besides being a great race unto itself, we are also the NJ State Cyclocross Championship race for 2010, so it's sure to be a great day! Cyclocross is a blast to watch, so even if you don't want to race, come out and watch! Don't forget the time change - "fall back" one hour on Saturday night!
- Friday, November 12th - our annual Team Town Cycle dinner! It's at the High Crest Lake Lodge in West Milford - food, drink, fun! If you haven't received an invite, and would like to join us, drop us a line and let us know - we'd love to have you!
- For our Campmor H2H racers, don't forget the get your tickets to the H2H Award dinner on November 14th. More info at BikeReg.com - registration closes Sunday night, November7th.
- Finally, our Party for Marty Silent Auction is on November 20th at the High Crest Lake Lodge in West Milford. We've collected some great stuff already, but can still use donation items. For more info, please read this, and tell your friends and family about it. Besides donations, we need people to join us on the 20th and bid on our auction items! Free admission, food and drink, and a way to shop for the holidays and help out a great family - a win/win for everyone!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Date reminders for November
Hi Everyone -
A couple of quick reminders -
Lots of great fun over the next few weeks - we hope you can join us! As always, drop us a line at email@example.com with any questions!