- If you ordered new TTC gear, and haven't received it yet - it is in! Stop by Town Cycle and pick up your order!
- PayDirt deadline is August 31! As usual, we will be at Jungle Habitat on Tuesday at 5:45 p.m. - come on out and join us. Need a few more hours? On Sunday, August 5th, Black Bear Cycling is having a trail maintenance day at Waywayanda at 8 a.m. More details are here.
- Don't forget our Clinton Road rides, weather permitting - Ladies only on Wednesday night, 6 p.m., and everyone on Friday, also 6 p.m.
- Our previously scheduled NYC ride for August 12 is being moved to August 19. We'll fill in the details as we get a little closer!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Have a great week, everyone!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Whew, glad to see that heat go! Just quick reminders about this weekend -
- Friday night ride, as usual, 6 p.m., Clinton Road. Great group, great way to start the weekend!
- Sunday, July 22 - road ride from the shop! Meet at 9 a.m. at Town Cycle, with a route around Greenwood Lake, up Warwick Tpke, down Clinton to Union Valley, and back to the shop.
As always, if you are going out for a ride and want some company - let us know! We'll get the word out. Have a great weekend!
Monday, July 16, 2012
- I Dig Tuesdays at Jungle Habitat - meet at the gate at 5:45 p.m., we'll roll in at 6. Bring gloves, bug repellent and plenty of water - we'll provide the rest! Don't forget - H2H Paydirt hours must be completed by August 31, 2012!
- Our Wednesday night Ladies Road ride for this week will be something different - a road bike clinic! Meeting a 6 p.m. at Kahl's. No riding this week, but bring your bike - we'll help you learn more about it! Please bring your favorite dessert or appetizer, and RSVP as soon as possible, so we can get a good head count - email@example.com . Sorry guys - ladies only!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
- Friday night ride is on! Clinton Road, 6 p.m. - paces and lengths for everyone! TTC's BJ will be selling our sexy new Team Town Cycle water bottles for $5 beforehand, so bring some cash and join in the fun!
- Sat. - Kittatinny MTB race pre-ride - 9 a.m., Goodale Road parking lot. We will be pre-riding the course, but anyone is welcome to join! Moderate pace, nothing too killer!
- Sunday - our first NYC ride of the year! Meet at KC's Bagels on Route 23 in Pompton Plains at 7:45 a.m. - we'll re-group at Fort Lee Park, spin across the GWB, see the sights, eat some cupcakes! RSVP here . If it is raining in the a.m., we will cancel - but we will re-schedule, don't worry!
As always, any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org - and have a great weekend!
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Details for our Sunday, July 15 NYC ride are set! We'll meet at KC's Bagels on Route 23 at 7:45 a.m., and head off to Fort Lee Park, where we will park and re-group, approx. 8:30 a.m. Then the fun begins! We'll roll across the GWB, taking in the sights, and making a few stops for cupcakes, etc. Our timetable is very flexible, so we don't have a real estimate of when we will make it back to Fort Lee, but hey - there will be cupcakes - so it will be all good! Make sure to bring cash, water bottles, and some sunscreen, if you desire.
A great way to see NYC and spend a Sunday! We're looking for a rough headcount, so please RSVP and let us know if you are in - and the more the merrier, so bring a friend!
As always, any questions - email@example.com .
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
- July 10 - I Dig Tuesdays trail work is ON tonight at Jungle Habitat! It's not going to be raining or 100 degrees, so no excuses! All of the JORBA volunteers are doing great work on the trails - come be a part of it!
- July 11 - 2 rides for Wednesday - Ladies Only road ride on Clinton Road - 6 p.m. usual time and place. Also, we're doing a Kittatinny race pre-ride - 5:30 p.m. at the Goodale Road parking lot. We'll do at least 2 laps of the course. You don't need to be racing in Sunday's H2H race to join us - just know we'll be moving at close to race pace!
- July 13 - Friday - the ever popular Friday night Clinton Road ride - 6 p.m.
- July 14 - Saturday - another Kittatinny Valley State Park race pre-ride - from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Even if you are not racing on Sunday - this is a great place to ride!
- July 15 - Sunday - Campmor H2H race #5 presented by Team Bulldog .
- July 15 - Sunday - also a perennial favorite - our TTC NYC rides! More details to come shortly - stay tuned!
- Also on Sunday, NJ Gran Fondo is running one of a series of training rides - but only if you are registered to ride the NJ Gran Fondo, you can join in on these rides! More info on this Sunday's ride is here . For those of you who are into Strava hunting, here is the NJ Gran Fondo Strava page.
Stay tuned for more rides and updates!
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Happy 4th to all! After you are done with your BBQ's and fireworks, we've got a few rides for you!
- Friday, July 6 - the ever popular Friday Night Road Ride on Clinton Road. 6 p.m. - be there!
- Sat. July 7 - TTC's Tim will be leading a no drop mountain bike ride at Jungle Habitat. Meet at the gate at 12 p.m., and bring plenty of water.
- Sunday, July 8 - New Paltz or bust! If you are in, but haven't RSVP'd yet - what are you waiting for?? Meet at Town Cycle at 8 a.m., wheels down by 8:30, lunch at the Gilded Otter.
Got a ride you want us to spread the word about? Send us the firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
- I Dig Tuesday is on for this evening! Meet us for some trail maintenance at 5:45 at the Jungle Habitat gate. We'll be driving in by 6. Bring water, bug spray and gloves - we'll bring the rest.
- Ladies ride on Clinton Road is CANCELED for July 4 - we'll resume next week!
- Kid and Family friendly ride Rails to Trails ride at 10 a.m. on July 4. More info here.
- Annual New Paltz road ride on July 8. Please RSVP for one way or round trip ASAP! Meeting at Town Cycle at 8 a.m., wheels down by 8:30 a.m., lunch at the Gilded Otter.
Have a wonderful 4th of July, and stay cool!