It looks like we have one day of rain to get through, then we should have a nice stretch of weather to get out and enjoy the spring! So here's a quick rundown of what we've got going on for the rest of the week.
- Ladies Road Ride, Clinton Road, tonight, April 27. Please be ready to ride, at the old Village Square Inn, Rt. 23, Newfoundland at 6 p.m.
- Mountain Bike Ride tonight, April 27. We're doing a race pre-ride at Waywayanda. Meet us at the boat launch parking lot as we head out at 5:30 p.m. We're going to do at least 2 laps of the course, so we'll be moving at pretty good pace - hopefully you ate your Wheaties!
- Friday, April 29 - our usual shindig on Clinton Road. Next week we'll move back our start time, but for this week, meet us at 5 p.m. at the old Village Square Inn Parking lot on Rt. 23 in Newfoundland.
- For anyone who is interested, we'll be out marking the kids race course for Juniors in the Jungle on Friday afternoon. If you have some time to help, or if you want to bring your junior racer by and check out the course, just head into the woods by the upper left hand corner of the parking lot - we'll be there!
- Saturday, April 30 - Juniors in the Jungle! Bring your kids, bring yourself - it's a ton of fun to watch and cheer and be inspired by the youngest of us!
- Sunday, May 1 - Because we got rained out last week, we're doing our roadside clean-up on Clinton Road this Sunday! Help us give back to our community and clean up one of our favorite riding routes! Meet us at the Village Square Inn Parking lot at 8:30 a.m. We'll have garbage bags and some gloves - if you have some work gloves and bug spray - bring 'em!
- Sunday, May 1 - good luck to all of our TTC racers who will be racing at the first Campmor H2H race of the year at Waywayanda - let's show them how fast that plaid can go!